Grenada is an island state in the southeast Caribbean Sea, northwest of Trinidad and Tobago, and southwest of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The island is served by direct flights from London, New York, Miami, and Toronto.
As a member of the Commonwealth, the British monarch is Queen of Grenada and Head of State. Grenada is also a member of the United Nations, the Organization of American States (OAS), CARICOM, the Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS), the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States, the Non-Aligned Movement and the World Trade Organization. The official currency is the Eastern Caribbean dollar, which is fixed to the US dollar: XCD 2.70 = USD 1.00.
Grenadian citizenship-by-investment offers a fast and affordable route to increased global mobility and access to a politically and economically stable country.
FAST, FLEXIBLE, FREEDOM: Obtain your permanent second citizenship and passport in just 60 business days. You’ll receive your permanent residency card without the need to visit or reside in Grenada.
GLOBAL TRAVEL WITH EASE: As a citizen of Grenada, you’ll gain visa-free access to over 120 countries – including the UK and Schengen States, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and even China.
BUSINESS BENEFITS: As a Grenadian passport holder you’ll benefit from no foreign income tax, no inheritance tax, no capital gains tax and no wealth and gift tax. You’ll also be eligible for the USA E-2 Visa allowing you to apply for a Green Card, start a business and live in the United States.
SECURITY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY: Children under 26 or dependent parents can apply to obtain citizenship with you, with the possibility to then relocate to any CARICOM country.
- No nationality restrictions
- Successful applicants will be granted permanent lifetime citizenship, which may not be revoked and is protected from changes in government policy or officials
- Citizenship via the real estate option can be processed in 60 days with a passport issued shortly afterwards
- No residency requirements and no need to travel to Grenada during the process
- Visa-free access to approximately 121 countries including the UK, Australia, Schengen States, China, Hong Kong and Singapore
- Includes children under 25 and dependants over 65 years old
- Worldwide tax exemption
- Dual citizenship is recognized. No need to renounce current citizenship; the home country will not be made aware of the new citizenship
There are two routes to Grenadian citizenship-by-investment
Prices for single applicants start from USD 150,000
Prices for a family of four start from USD 200,000
An investment in real estate of USD 350,000